I this tutorial you will get complete instruction about Aadhar Card Correction online without mobile number through aadhar self service update portal. You can change the following data in your AADHAAR card, using Online Self Service Update Portal:
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date Of Birth
In this Post we are going to discus exact steps to change aadhar card detail without mobile number. Follow below steps to update your aadhar card details.
Aadhar Card Correction Online Without Mobile Number
Let me tell you guys there is no such way to update your aadhar card without mobile number online. But it does not mean that you can not update your aadhaar detail. I will show you two methods which is working like charm. If you want to change your aadhar card detail without mobile number then there is a only one way which is offline. Yes, you read it right using offline method you can change your details without mobile number. So let’s proceed to the guide where I have shared exact procedure to change aadhar card details without mobile number.
Steps To Download Aadhar Card Online
- First off, you want to visit reliable Aadhar Card Correction Online internet site at @ uidai.gov.in. Once you have got opened the hyperlink Enter your Aadhar Card variety and fill within the protection captcha code you may see in the Image Then click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP you’ll acquire on your registered cellular quantity, and Click on Login Button, as shown inside the picture.
- Once the above step is accomplished, Select the fields that you want to update in Aadhar Card, and click at the submit button.
- On the subsequent page, it’s going to ask you to update the incorrect information you selected in.
- After you accurate the incorrect info click on put up request button.
- In the next web page upload the documents they are shown, then after click on the SUBMIT Button.
- On the next page it’s going to tell you that, Have you uploaded the unique scanned Document? So Click The YES-Button.
- Once that’s completed choose the BPO Service Provider and Click on the SUBMIT button.
After you click on at the Submit Button, it will Display a URN Number Be sure to take a screenshot or make a observe of the number anywhere in order that later you can Check Aadhar Card Update Status Online.
How To Download E- Addhar Card Online
There are plenty of ways to download aadhaar card online. But today, in this section I will gonna show you some best way to download aadhaar card online.
- Visit official aadhaar website of UIDAI
- Use “Download Aadhaar”
- You will see a form after redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now, Enter your 14 digit Enrolment number and Date and time Example
- After that, Enter your Name as mention in your aadhaar card .
- Now, Enter your 6 digit area PIN code.
- here you have to Enter captcha security code as mention.
- Now, Click on Request OTP.
- Enter 6 digit OTP received in your mobile phone as a sms.
- After that, Click on Aadhar card download.
So, This is a detailed guide on how to download and update your aadhar card online and offline. As we mentioned above, you can update your aadhar card offline without mobile number.